1. What is the Aesthetics Lounge Academy address?
The Old Foundry, Bath Street, Walsall, WS1 3BZ
2. Is there parking?
Yes, there is free parking on our back car park on Windmill Street at the side of the building.
3. What is the reason for the model days? Will it be trainees doing my treatment?
Yes, however all of our trainee practitioners are fully qualified and will be under the direct supervision of medically trained Aesthetics practitioners.
4. What types of dermal fillers do we use?
At the Aesthetics Lounge Academy we use the Juvederm and Restylane range of dermal facial fillers, however for our buttock enhancement treatment we use Sculptra and Macrolane.
5. How does the “Miracle Nose Job” work? And who is it suitable for?
This treatment involves injecting dermal filler into certain areas of the nose to create more of the desired shape. This procedure will not make the nose any bigger but can not make the nose any smaller, however, is great for straightening bridges, hiding bumps, and humps and reshaping tips!
6. How long does the “Miracle Nose Job” last for?
This treatment can last up to 2 years! The reason it lasts longer than any other facial filler is because the filler is placed on top of the nasal bone, which is further away from the blood supply and does not move like other areas of the face.
7. How long does Lip Enhancement with dermal fillers last?
This treatment can last for up to 12 months, however, everyone is different on how fast their metabolism is, meaning that it can be absorbed quicker in some compared to others. Those with a higher metabolism may need to request thicker filler.
8. Do dermal filler injections hurt?
At the Aesthetics Lounge, we like to ensure that all of our clients have a comfortable treatment and so we use great numbing creams, which the client will put on during their consultation to numb the area prior to treatment.
9. Will I get bruising and swelling after treatment?
Everybody is different in whether they tend to bruise or swell. Some may get bruising and swelling and others may not get any at all. Those that swell may notice swelling immediately after treatment or some may not notice it until the morning after, as the second day always seems to be the worst for any swelling. After a few days, however, any bruising or swelling will subside and you will be advised to drink lots of water following treatment, which can along with Ibuprofen help to reduce any swelling.
10. What requirements do I require to register for a training course?
For entry onto the basic and advanced combined Dermal filler or Botox course entrants require either an NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy (electrical side) or must be a qualified Nurse, Pharmacist, Dental Nurse/Therapist or Physiotherapist. In addition to this, we may also consider the selection of other health care professional qualifications and are happy to answer any equations regarding this.
11. On completion of my course, what will happen?
You will receive certification and will be asked to complete the appropriate number of case studies for different treatment areas within the next 3 months.
You will be set up with details for insurance and pharmacy registration and will be given your own prescriber and PDF form package to set out in the aesthetics industry!
12. How can I register onto a course?
Contact us using our contact form and we will get a suitable course administrator to get in touch as soon as possible.
13. How can I register as a model?
Contact Hannah on 07446058667 to book on to our next available training course date for the treatment you desire.
14. Are deposits for courses refundable if I change my mind? Unfortunately due to certification costs Deposits paid for courses are non-refundable.