Level 4 Microblading Training
When designing this Intense Level 4 Microblading course, Our focus was to develop a course that offered extensive practical experience and a course that provided students with enough confidence to start up a successful career in microblading on completion of training. Here at Aesthetics Lounge Academy we ensure that we adapt our teaching strategies to ensure each student continues to progress into a microblading artist. Since launching this course at our modern academy, we have continued to rapidly grow and blossom in to one of the UKs most recommended training providers.
COURSES LAST APPROXIMATELY 2 DAYS AND WILL BE BASED WITHIN OUR WEST MIDLANDS (BIRMINGHAM/WALSALL) CLINIC.
(Please note that students will be provided with a full kit worth £230 & a certificate to take home on the second day)
Every single missing hair on your eyebrow will be drawn individually to give the 'natural' fuller appearance.
To prevent the use of using eyebrow make up on a daily basis.
To apply an improved natural look even when your not wearing makeup.
The final look will include fine hair strokes applied within the correct direction of your hair growth.
To apply a more youthful appearance and to provide you with more confidence.
To improve lack of self confidence due to stress/depression
To treat medical circumstances such as Alopecia or loss of hair due to chemotherapy.
COURSE DURATION & COST
Course Duration : 2 Days
Course Cost : £1600 (£100 deposit to book, £1500 to be paid on first day of training
During your experience with us here at Blades Academy, you will cover a wide rage of specialist skills and knowledge.
PLEASE SEE OUR COURSE STRUCTURE BELOW:
Health and safety procedures
What is micro blading
Different skin structured and types
Study of the eyebrows
Colour selection and processes
How to identify various skin tones and types
Beneficial aspects of the procedure
Selecting the correct colours for each client
The client evaluation process and Consultation
Allergy testing and records
Care advice for your client
Describing the healing process and after care
The top-up process/procedure
Drawing/planning the perfect brow for your client
Practicing on models
Creating brows that look natural
Dealing with post procedure difficulties
WHY ARE WE DIFFERENT TO OTHER TRAINING PROVIDERS?
· We are a 5 star recommended training academy
· We have 2 accredited bodies (CPD & ABT)
· We offer an outstanding level of support before and after training
· You are being taught by Highley qualified teachers with extensive experience
· We keep groups small to ensure that you receive excellent support
· We only ask for a small deposit to make finance easier
· We are an immediate qualification – so unlike other courses, you don’t have to complete weeks of case studies before passing your course. All of the practical work is completed in 2 days and you receive your certificate on the second day. Therefore our course is suitable for students looking for faster completion/qualification.
· You get to carry out 4 full procedures on live models
· We care about your development and will ensure we work closely with you to allow you to meet your full potential
· Your not forgotten about when you leave our academy
· We will source all of your models - Its important for you to attend training stress free, so for this reason we set everything up for you ready for your training